The Enforcer 3 is a portable CAFS system that contains 3 gallons of foam solution. The Enforcer 3 portable CAFS can produce up to 60 U.S. gallons of finished foam. The Enforcer 3 produces a foam structure that can stick to horizontal and vertical surfaces thus providing a vapor barrier between the fuel and air. The Enforcer 3 portable CAFS has a discharge distance of up to 45 feet allowing for a safe distance between the system operator and the fire or hazard. EnforcerOne has developed a line of products that are easy to use as well as drastic reducing points where vital components could be broken or tampered with. The Enforcer 3 portable CAFS is a versatile firefighting tool with the ability to be adapted to many different risk areas.
ESI has bundled everything necessary to use Enforcer® and Firebull® as a great firefighting tool. All ESI Equipment Enforcer/Firebull Packages come with an ESI Measuring Cup, a Funnel, and a reference decal. Custom Packages are available upon request!
A responder’s firefighting needs in one convenient package.
Advantages of Enforcer Portable CAFS over Standard 2 ½ Gallon Pressurized Extinguisher:
- With the addition of an external pressure source, Enforcer 3 has a constant discharge distance all the way through the solution tank (No Drop-in Throw).
- The expanded foam is created inside the unit thus eliminating the need for an air aspirated nozzle.
- Increased discharge time plus a half a gallon more firefighting product.
- With the Enforcer 3 portable, you get fully expanded foam with a longer throw and discharge time than you get with a regular 2 ½ gallon extinguisher.
- Pressure Vessel Capacity: 3 U.S. Gallons
- Finished Foam Capacity: 60 U.S. Gallons
- Throw Distance: Up to 45 Feet
- Discharge Duration: Up to 1 Minute
- Height: 22.5”
- Width: 14”
- Depth: 9”
- Empty weight: 21 Pounds
- Loaded Weight: 47 Pounds
- Pressure Vessel Construction: Aluminum
- Pressure Vessel Dimensions: Height 24.5”, Width 9”, Depth 7”
- Fill Tower: 1”
- System Hoses: 3/8” 3000psi Hard Rubber Hose
- Plumbing: Rubber Hose with Brass Fittings
- Discharge Hose: 3/8” x 48” 300psi Rubber Hose
- Hose Storage: Bracket built into Unit
- Propellant Type: Nitrogen
- Propellant Cylinder Capacity: One 12 Cu. Ft. Cylinder
- Propellant Cylinder Brackets: Compartment Built into Unit
- Discharge Nozzle: Pistol Grip
- Discharge Nozzle Tip: Smooth Bore
- Unit Construction: Aluminum
- Handle: Aluminum with Foam Pad
- See other Enforcer Portable CAF Systems
- See Available Options for Firefighting Foam
- Contact us to request a specification sheet or SDS Information