The Enforcer 10 is a unique small CAFS system that contains 10 gallons of foam solution.
ESI has bundled everything necessary to use Enforcer® and Firebull® as a great firefighting tool into one convenient package. All ESI Equipment Enforcer/Firebull Packages come with an ESI Measuring Cup, a Funnel, and a reference decal. Custom Packages are available upon request.
Package Part#: ENF- 10 PKG
Why Choose Enforcer10:
- capable of producing up to 200 U.S. gallons of finished foam
- produces a foam structure that can stick to horizontal and vertical surfaces thus providing a vapor barrier between the fuel and air
- has a discharge distance of up to 45 feet allowing for a safe distance between the system operator and the fire or hazard
- EnforcerOne has developed a line of products that are easy to use as well as drastic reducing points where vital components could be broken or tampered with.
- versatile firefighting tool with the ability to be adapted to many different risk areas.
Advantages of the Enforcer Portable CAFS over Standard 2 ½ Gallon Pressurized Extinguisher:
- The advantages of the Enforcer 10 CAFS are the tight footprint allowing the unit to be mounted or used just about anywhere.
- The Enforcer 10 CAFS comes with 75 feet of hose that enables the user to reach a fire within 100 feet of the unit in any direction.
- The Enforcer 10 is easy to move and can be adapted to a multitude of different application’s mobile and non-mobile (ATV, UTV, SUV, Trucks, Trailers, Heavy Rescues, Heavy Agro and Earth Moving Equipment).
- The Enforcer 10 gives you tremendous firefighting foam capability in a small easy to use package.
Industry / Fire Departments / Agriculture / Business and Home Owners
- Pressure Vessel Capacity: 10 U.S Gallons
- Finished Foam Capacity: Up to 200 U.S. Gallons Finished Foam
- Throw Distance: Up to 45 Feet
- Discharge Duration: Up to 2 ½ Minutes
- Pressure Vessel Construction: Aluminum SAE J-10
- Pressure Vessel Dimensions: 12”x25”
- Fill Tower: 1 ½”
- System Hoses: 3000psi Hard Rubber Hose
- Discharge Hose: 75 Foot ½” Hose
- Hose Storage: Manual Hose Reel
- Propellant Type: Nitrogen or Compressed Air
- Propellant Cylinder Capacity: One 33 Cubic FT Cylinder
- Discharge Nozzle: Pistol Grip
- Discharge Nozzle Tip: Straight Bore
- Height: 22”
- Width: 22”
- Length: 26”
- Empty weight: 95 Pounds
- Loaded Weight: 175 Pounds
- Additional Nitrogen or Air Cylinders
- Protective Cover
- Nitrogen to Compressed Air Adaptor
- Available as an ESI Package
- See other Enforcer Portable CAF Systems
- See Available Options for Firefighting Foam
- Contact us to request a specification sheet or SDS Information