Sentinel Air & Surface Sanitizing Systems actively Nuetrlizes Harmful VOC Viruses, Bacteria, and even sterilized mold. The Sentinel 100 Air/Surface Purifier is designed to fit into a standard-size First Responder console.
Law Enforcement vehicles
Fire Department support vehicles
Designed to fit into a standard size First Responder console
About Sentinel Systems
Firefighters, Emergency Response Personnel, and Law enforcement officers are continuously exposed to harmful carcinogens, combustion byproducts, toxins, and viruses. Their personal protective equipment (PPE) ensembles become contaminated and may off-gas VOCs which can result in inhalation exposure. Additionally, the recent outbreak of the novel coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2, has made hard surface sanitization and air purification “Mission Critical” for First Responders’ working environment.
The Sentinel system delivers a cleaner cab by actively reducing harmful contaminants in Emergency Vehicles. Its patented Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization (NPBI™) technology uses a precise electronic charge to generate ions that neutralize VOCs, viruses, bacteria, and even sterilize mold. And it is safe for humans and even pets while in operation as it produces! No Ozone or harmful byproducts, thereby allowing units to remain in service longer.
COVID- 19 and Sentinel 300: Regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic, Semper Fire’s Sentinel 300 Cold Plasma has successfully killed Norovirus which is a viral pathogen that is harder to kill than the enveloped human coronavirus according to the EPA
- The only mobile air and hard surface sanitizing system that actively neutralizes over 300 VOCs and has no combustible parts
- No Filters. No Bulbs. No Compromises.
- SELF-CLEANING. No maintenance.
- No Consumable components MAINTENANCE
- Easy installation – simply mount with supplied brackets, hardwire, or plugin with supplied cigarette plug adapter
- Only attacks single-cell organisms, safe for humans and pets
- Exclusively engineered for emergency vehicles
- Allows responder vehicles to remain in-service longer
- Unlike air filtration systems, NPBI activity works on all size particulates, even one smaller than .3 microns
- The Fire Fighter Cancer Foundation has partnered with Toxic Suppression, the manufacturer of Sentinel Systems, to support emerging technology in the work to prevent firefighter cancer and illness through innovation.
- NPBI Technology is used by:
- The White House, Boston CHildren’s Hospital, Amalie Arena, Google, and many more.
Contact us to schedule a demo and see for yourself!
Understanding NPBI Technology
Once installed in a vehicle, The Sentinel delivers the NPBI-generated ions that circulate, actively seeking out contaminants and pathogens – neutralizing, deactivating, and sterilizing them. Additionally, positive and negative ions have microbicidal effects on pathogens, ultimately reducing the infectivity of the virus.
How Ionization (NPBI) Works:
- Needlepoint bipolar ionization works to safely clean indoor air and hard surfaces, leveraging an electronic charge to create a high concentration of positive and negative ions. These ions travel through the air continuously seeking out and attaching to particles. This sets in motion a continuous pattern of particle combination. As these particles become larger, they are eliminated from the air more rapidly.
- What exactly does that mean?
- As the positive and negative ions are released by The Sentinel Unit, they attach to particles, pathogens, and gas molecules. The ions help to agglomerate fine submicron particles, making them filterable. The ions kill pathogens by robbing them of life-sustaining hydrogen. The ions break down harmful VOCs with an Electron Volt Potential under twelve (eV<12) into harmless compounds like O2, CO2, N2, and H2O. The ions produced travel within the air stream into the occupied spaces, cleaning the air everywhere the ions travel, even in spaces unseen.
- What is an ion?
- An ion is a molecule or atom that is positively or negatively charged, meaning that it has electrons to give or needs electrons to become uncharged, thus becoming stable.
- What exactly does that mean?