The R.I.T Bag, or Rapid Intervention Bag, is designed for Rapid Intervention Teams to carry spare breathing apparatus to a downed firefighter/rescuer. The RIT Bag is part of Junkyard Dog Industries’ durable and proven line Responder Gear Bags. Two attached compartments hold: A 60 minute compressed air cylinder; A second stage regulator, 30 feet of air hose, and additional rapid intervention equipment to supply a trapped victim. Hook & barb enclosures with tabs secure the openings to each compartment. A reinforced opening between the 2 compartments permits the hose line to travel from the cylinder to the supply device. An adjustable 40.5” reinforced/padded shoulder strap has metal split-hook spring-loaded fasteners for easy release.
- 24”(w) x 13.5”(h) x 14”(d)
- 22 oz. vinyl-coated polyester
- UV resistant
- Won’t crack in severe cold
- 100% waterproof fabric
- Reinforced wear points
- Heavy-duty 2” webbing should length straps with strap closure
- Heavy-duty 2” webbing closure straps with fast tech closures
- Additional webbing grab handles on each end
JYD Industries, also known as Junkyard Dog Industries, is a division of ESI Equipment, Inc.