JYD Industries’ Packexe Sharpsware Kit comes with multiple rolls of adhesive film, to be used with the included hand applicator, to help neutralize the threat of dangerously sharp wreckage during extractions.
Measuring 4” wide x 100’ long, the Refill Roll is designed to fit on the Packexe Sharpswrap Kit’s application handle and is good for up to 50 applications. Using the application handle, the adhesive film can be easily applied on sharp roof posts, fractured glass, and other protruding objects at rescue scenes to protect both patients and rescuers from these dangerously sharp items. When used in conjunction with JYD Industries’ Packexe SMASH Kit and Extrication Protection Cover Kit, the Packexe Sharpswrap Refill Roll helps create a safer environment for extrication.
- (1) Packexe® Sharpswrap® Roll (ESI-PX-SWR)
- (4) Packexe® Sharpswrap® Handle (ESU-PX-SWH)
- Refill roll measures 4” wide x 100’ long
- Roll fits on the Packexe Sharpswrap Kit’s application handle (sold separately)
- Roll is good for up to 50 applications
- The adhesive film can easily be applied on sharp roof posts, fractured glass, and other protruding objects at rescue scenes
- Film protects both patients and rescuers from dangerously sharp wreckage during extrication
- The film can be used in conjunction with the Packexe SMASH Kit and the Extrication Protection Cover Kit to create a safer environment for extrication
JYD Industries, also known as Junkyard Dog Industries, is a division of ESI Equipment, Inc.