Double-acting cordless door ram powered by EVO3 battery technology for breaching inward opening doors with multiple locks. Also suitable for outward opening doors, when used in combination with a manual breaching tool. Available both as a CORE Technology model and an EVO 3 Battery Technology version.
Designed in cooperation with the United States Military, this compact tool is suitable for breaching doors in multiple situations, both by tactical units and by fire and rescue teams. The DR200 combines a high spreading force with a long stroke and is designed for inward opening doors with multiple locks. When used in combination with a manual breaching tool it is also suitable for outward opening doors.
|model||GDR200EVO3 (excl. battery)|
|max. working pressure||720 / 72 (bar/Mpa)||10443 psi|
|spreading force over full stroke||71 / 7.2 (kN/t)||15961 lbf|
|spreading stroke||300 mm||11.8 in|
|retracted length||728 mm||28.7 in|
|extended length||1028 mm||40.5 in|
|Dimensions, weight and temperature|
|weight, ready for use||13.4 kg||29.5 lb|
|weight excl. battery||12.4 kg||27.3 lb|
|dimensions (AxBxC)||193 x 728 x 277 mm||7.6 x 28.7 x 10.9 in|
- Easy to use
- With a toe height of less than 0.28 in. the new Door Ram is easy to insert between the door and its frame. The long stroke of 11.8 in. allows you to open even the most flexible doors.
- Enhanced safety for the operator
- The toe is attached perpendicular (at a 90-degree angle) to the tool body, allowing the operator to work from a position next to the door, out of harm’s way.
- Ultimate power and control
- Unlike combi tool style door openers the Door Ram has a constant high spreading force over its full stroke to provide full power where you need it. The DR200 is double acting, offering you optimal control over both the outgoing stroke and the ongoing stroke.
- EVO3 Battery Technology, Main Page
- Holmatro Rescue Tools, Main Page