FIREBULL F3 Fluorine Free Foam is a seamless transition to SFFF products for fire departments. The most complete and user-friendly firefighting agent produced in the world. FIREBULL eliminates all of the long-established issues of Class B foams: it will not clog, gum, or corrode foam systems or equipment. FIREBULL offers the simplicity of using one product to extinguish multiple classifications of fire, allowing fire departments and brigades to increase their stocking supply by using just one product that serves two purposes. FIREBULL’s low viscosity formula allows for better compatibility with various equipment over UL 162 listed FIREBULL 3%. FIREBULL F3 holds third-party verification of concentrate free from PFOS and other PFAS available on request. FIREBULL products use NO intentionally added PFAS to meet state and local requirements. Not evaluated by UL. FIREBULL low viscosity formula is currently under evaluation by multiple parties and is in continuous R&D as new performance, and environmental specifications for fluorine-free firefighting foams standardize worldwide.
- Compatible with all regular and all standard equipment
- Excellent burn-back protection Rapid cooling properties
- Rapid cooling properties
- Vapor barrier properties for Oil and Gas
- Applicable for Training at 1%, 3%, and 6% for low, medium, and high expansion
- Effective with Fresh Water, Brakish Water, and Sea Water
- Shelf Life: 20-year Shelf Life when stored in original, sealed containers at recommended temperature.
- Available in 5 gal pails, 55-gallon drums, and totes.
- Low Viscosity Formula for Better Compatibility
US/European Class A Fires Wood, Grass, Coal, Tires, Hay, Cotton, Cardboard, Initial Knockdown: 0.25%
Wetting Agent: 0.25%-1.0%. Reapply as needed
Cars, Trucks, Heavy Equipment: 0.50% up to 1.0%
US Class B, European Class B/C Fires Non-Polar Solvents: Indirect Application. Gasoline, Gasoline w/10% Ethanol, Jet A, JP4/5/8, Crude Oil, Diesel, Etc. 3% using 0.1gpm/ft² for 10-20 minutes. Reapply as needed.
US Class B, European Class B/C Fires Non-Polar Solvents: Direct Application. Gasoline, Gasoline w/10% Ethanol, Jet A, JP4/5/8, Crude Oil, Diesel, Etc. 3% using 0.16gpm/ft² for 10-20 minutes. Reapply as needed.
Polar Solvents: Ethanol, Gasonline w/ 85% Ethanol, MEK, MTBE, IPA, etc.: 6% using .3gpm/ft² for 20-20 minutes. Reapply as needed.
US/European Class D fires/EV fires: Recommended application is 3% or 6% using proper equipment.
- US Class B, European Class B/C Fires
- Non-Polar Solvents: Gasoline, Gasoline w/10% Ethanol, Jet A, JP4/5/8, Crude Oil, Diesel, Etc.
- 3% using 0.16gpm/ft² for 10-20 minutes. Reapply as needed
|Viscosity 4/30 rpm||2240cps|
|Viscosity 4/60 rpm||1250cps|
UL 162 Foam Liquid Concentrate EX28303 6%
UL 6% Viscosity 4/30 rpm 2260cps
UL 6% Viscosity 4/60 rpm 1240cps
ICAO Level B 6%