EXT Rescue® 4013 Heavy Duty Extrication Gloves with Impact ANSI/ISEA Cut: A8 | CE Score: 4X41FP
The best extrication glove has to be more than just an extrication glove; an adaptable, versatile, and dexterous glove that you can trust – that’s what first responders asked for. The answer is the EXT Rescue® 4013, with high-grip TP-X® reinforcement for increased durability, and our advanced impact-protective technology. This multi-faceted tool gives you ISEA Level 5 cut-resistance on the palm, keeping you protected from threatening sharp edges. We also added an anti-debris SlipFit® cuff, for rapid on and off between missions. The most flexible rescue glove available, the EXT Rescue® 4013 also offers the comfort and durability to serve alongside our courageous first responders.
- SuperFabric®* brand material palm provides ANSI/ISEA cut level A8 resistance for some of the highest cut protection available in the industry (interior layer)
- Durable TP-X® palm with reinforced stitching pattern provides the ultimate dexterity and grip in wet/dry applications
- Superior back-of-hand impact protection system utilizes an advanced design to dissipate forceful blows over a large area; providing workers with ANSI/ISEA 138 Level 1 impact protection
- Exterior and interior seams implement a double stitched core-spun thread, adding further durability and longevity.
- Reinforced index finger and thumb crotch for increased longevity
- SlipFit® and anti-debris cuff assists with quick on and off between tasks
- Hi-vis color scheme helps increases visual awareness in the field
- Machine washable.
ANSI/ISEA 138 IMPACT: FINGERS1
ANSI/ISEA 138 IMPACT: KNUCKLES1
Grip: Wet or Dry
Cuff Style: SlipFit and anti-debris
Sizes: S through XXL