Aseptic Plus+ is an ecologically safe alternative to noxious chemicals that is fragrance-free, pH balanced at 8.5 and produces no harmful byproducts. Effective on 20+ viruses and bacteria—it can be used throughout interior environments to clean and disinfect air, surfaces, fabrics, and furnishings, and eliminate allergens and tough odors. Eliminates odors, mold, and mildew. Perfect in sprayers for use throughout homes, hospitals, schools, assisted living communities, athletic facilities, restaurants, cafeterias, food service facilities, cruise ships, hotels, etc. *Used in emergency response to eliminate Coronavirus outbreaks.
- Hypo-allergenic & Fragrance-free; Non-irritating to skin
- EPA hospital-grade disinfectant already approved for Ambulances and Medical Apparatus among others
- 100% Biodegradable Surfactant
- Applications Methods include Fogging, Spraying, and Wiping
- Mold & Mildew Killer
- No PPE required when using it
- Safe on fabrics; will not harm turnout gear like household chemicals
Top-rated health care facilities take their responsibility seriously to provide patients and staff a safe, aseptically clean environment. Yet because of the many different contagions and illnesses treated in these facilities, few can claim to be truly clean. Until now. Aseptic Plus+TM is safe for use around humans, animals, aquatic life, even food, and it kills 99.999% of bacteria and viruses. Aseptic Plus+ is EPA-registered and NSF certified. It is a hospital-grade disinfectant cleaner, mold killer, and effective odor eliminator. Ready to use, no mixing required, just spray, wipe, or fog.
Available in 1-gallon containers, 5-gallon pails, 55-gallon drums.