HLB 11 High-pressure lifting bag, 12 bar / 174 psi system – part of Holmatro’s Medium Range 12 Bar Lifting Bags. One Grip; Two Slider Pads. Designed for maximum safety and control when lifting heavy objects. Offers 50% more lifting capacity: get more power out of your lifting bag or use a smaller and lighter model to get the job done.
|max. working pressure||12 / 1.2 (bar/Mpa)||174 psi|
|Dimensions, weight, and temperature|
|weight, ready for use||1.7 kg||3.7 lb|
|dimensions (AxBxC)||270 x 164 x 100 mm||10.6 x 6.5 x 3.9 in|
|EN 13731 compliant||Yes|
- Flexible integrated dust cap on air inlet
- Integrated carrying handle with a capacity indication
- Clear indication of safety warnings, technical specifications, and lifting height
- Slider pads to facilitate lifting bag placement
- Non-slip surface with an interlocking profile
- Meets EN 13731 and other legislative requirements
- Control Unit HDC
- Pressure Reducer PRV12 LP
- Pressure Reducer PRV12 HP
- Air Hose AH 16 Y/B/R
- Air Hose AH 32 Y/B/R
- Shut-Off Hose SOH 174
- Holmatro Lifting Bag Main Page
- Holmatro Products Main Page
- Brochure Lifting Bags USA
How to select the right lifting bags with twelve models to choose from?
In addition to Holmatro’s Advisory Sets, ESI has put together a variety of Lifting Bag packages with all required accessories included. Purchase lifting bags and accessories individually or contact us for advice on which Lifting Bag Package to choose based on your specific needs.